We advise and represent individuals at all stages of SFO investigations and prosecutions. The Serious Fraud Office (SFO) may investigate any suspected offences that appear on reasonable grounds to involve:
• serious or complex fraud – this can include allegations of conspiracy to defraud, including conspiracy to manipulate interbank lending rates such as LIBOR and theft from a company and fraudulent trading
• bribery (including overseas bribery) and corruption
• pursuing persons who have been convicted for financially benefiting from criminal activity
• corporate failure to prevent the facilitation of overseas tax evasion.
The main two factors considered when the SFO consider to sanction an investigation are:
• the public or national interest, so for example whether the alleged activity is likely to challenge the good reputation or integrity of the UK as an international financial centre
• the economy and prosperity of the UK
Free Initial Best-In-Class SFO Investigation Case Review & Legal Advice
Based on our experience and highly successful track record with Serious Fraud Office SFO investigations and prosecutions, we can be there for you at all stages of the criminal process. Our specialist SFO charge legal advice begins with a free initial criminal case review.
Call 0207 353 1990 or send us a message using the form on this page.
The SFO can be robust when pursuing their remit, and may use:
– technology and digital tools
– their intelligence capabilities alongside their law enforcement partners (such as The National Economic Crime Centre, the CPS and other criminal justice partners & law enforcement agencies – both in the UK and internationally Best-In-Class Lawyers
Our Best-in-Class Expert SFO Solicitors | Bark & Co Law Firm
Our best-in-class expert SFO lawyers at Bark&Co solicitors are very knowledgeable about the ways the SFO take action and the approaches they use. It is this in-depth experience built over many years, that enables our SFO fraud team to repeatedly produce outcome success when defending investigations and prosecutions brought by the SFO.
Contact the Top SFO Investigation Defence Solicitors Team
For an initial criminal case consultation review without charge from our leading top-rated expert specialist Serious Fraud Office defence lawyers, who have an almost unparalleled track record of excellent client outcomes when defending SFO investigation allegations and charges. Call 0207 353 1990 or send us a message using the form on this page.