14 New Bridge Street
London, EC4V 6AG Telephone: 0207 353 1990
Best Specialist FCA Defence Lawyers for Fraud & Compliance ProsecutionLeading Expert Financial Conduct Authority Defence
London & UK-wide | Legal Aid & Private Clients | Free Case Review & Advice
As one of the UK’s best specialist FCA criminal and civil fraud defence law firms, our nationally renowned expert lawyers have a rare track record of successful outcomes defending FCA prosecution arising from none compliance allegations.
We here at Bark & Co wholly understand the FCA ethos and approach. When you are investigated by the FCA, you face losing your levelheadedness, livelihood and liberty. Bark& Co Lawyers has the experience and dedication to help you safeguard against this. Our leading team of specialist FCA and civil and fraud Lawyers are meticulous in their preparation and leaders in their field. Call us now on 0207 153 1990 or submit the form on this page.
FCA Criminal Prosecution for Serious Financial Crime
If the FCA start criminal Prosecutions, the potential penalty can be imprisonment and confiscation of assets.
Arguably therefore, this is the most serious action the FCA can take, and it is critical to select experienced and expert battle-hardened Lawyers to robustly defend you.
Additionally however, the FCA can pursue prosecution action under different legislation altogether, such as conspiracy to defraud Examples are:
– Prohibition from carrying on regulated activity when not authorised or claiming to be exempt
– Making false claims to be authorised or exempt
– Contravening restrictions on financial promotions
– Contravening release of assets by a trustee without permission of FCA.
– Contravening any Prohibition Order.
– Falsification, concealment, destruction or disposal of documents relevant to an Prosecution or providing misleading information or material.
– Failure to comply with statutory requirements relating to the control of authorised persons.
– False claims to be person to whom prohibition does not apply or behaving/holding oneself out to be a person to whom prohibition does not apply.
– Failure to notify FCA of a meeting to wind up an insurer.
– Misleading the FC
Are you Facing FCA Prosecution for a None-Compliance Allegation?
Our specialist expert criminal & civil FCA defence lawyers are ready to protect your interest. If you need one of the best legal team to defend you against FCA prosecution, our specialist expert FCA defence lawyers, based in London but with national and international reach, are here for you.
For a free initial criminal case consultation & review from a law firm renowned for its proven track record of successful outcomes defending against FCA prosecution charges, for both individuals and companies, call us now on 0207 353 1990 or submit the form on this page.