Area of Expertise
Victoria is a Solicitor Advocate (England & Wales)(Civil) and qualified in 2012.
Victoria is a Solicitor in the Litigation department at Bark&co.
Victoria deals with a variety of disputes. She has acted in a range of complex matters involving contracts, defamation, employment, data protection, property litigation, injunction applications (freezing injunctions and harassment injunctions).
One notable win was obtaining judgment on a breach of contract case in the High Court, for damages in excess of £3.5m plus costs. This case lasted for approximately two years and involved investments of significant sums of money.
Current instructions include a multi-party multi million pound property litigation matter.
Victoria has a broad range of dispute resolution experience; many cases include multi-jurisdictional work and she is often part of a wider team of lawyers working on more complex commercial matters.
Clients have included private individuals, entrepreneurs, lawyers, accountants, celebrities and SME’s.
Clients have described Victoria as a down-to-earth and approachable lawyer who is very easy to work with.
Victoria has a First Class Honours in Law with Accountancy and is a Law School Double Scholarship holder.
Victoria’s advocacy experience includes conducting hearings in the County Court, High Court, Senior Courts Costs Office and Tribunals, and has gained successful outcomes in bringing and defending applications, including applications for injunctions. Victoria has appeared before Judges in the High Court (Queen’s Bench and Chancery Division).
- Obtained judgment for damages in excess of £3.5m plus costs in a High Court breach of contract case
- Successful settlement for a claimant in a case involving breach of contract against a well-known international estate agent
- Successful settlement for a claimant in a harassment case in the High Court
- Successful settlement for a claimant in a malicious prosecution claim against the police
- Successfully restricted a quasi-public body from disclosing information related to the claimant
- Successful in obtaining an injunction to prevent a disciplinary hearing from going ahead, 2 hours before it was scheduled
- Successful removal of Police Information Notices (Harassment Warnings) from police records
- Successfully fought off an injunction against a defendant in the County Court
- Successful settlement in defending a claim for breach of contract
- Successful discharge of a freezing injunction in the High Court
- Pro bono experience includes volunteering for Liberty – the National Council for Civil Liberties
- Selected as one of the faces of the Law Society of England and Wales’ ‘Solicitor Brand’ Campaign 2017
- Junior Lawyers Division (JLD)
- Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates (SAHCA)