Bark&co is a leader in all aspects of property litigation. The Head of Litigation is ranked in the Legal 500 as a leading property litigation lawyer.
The work undertaken includes a range of matters in the County Court, First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber), Upper Tribunal (lands Chamber), High Court and Court of Appeal and ranges from commercial and residential landlord and tenant matters to complex multi-million pound litigation.
Recent instructions include:
- A multi million pound property dispute.
- A claim for marshalling, arising out of £1.5 million pound High Court property claim.
- Defending lease forfeiture proceedings on behalf of an established and iconic nightclub in London.
- Boundary dispute, arising from a conveyance of land.
- Judicial Review against a local authority housing ALMO.
- Contested claim for adverse possession in the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
- Dispute over ownership of a property in the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber).
We act for clients throughout England and Wales.
Please contact Riz Majid by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0207 353 1990.